Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii!



Hey everyone! I just got back from Hawaii and wanted to share some pics from my vacation! Sorry there are none of me, but I was always pictured with Hunter and he asked not to be posted on a public blog. :/

Anyway, we stayed in a wonderful beachfront home, but spent one night at a resort (mostly so we could see a luau). I hope to use some of these pictures as inspiration for upcoming beach-inspired makeup tutorials!













We went to beaches all over!




























I hope everyone enjoyed this little post about my trip! I'm exhausted and will probably not do another post today. So, if you have made a request (I'm sorry to everyone who has asked for a beachy makeup tutorial - I'm working on it, I promise!), I will get to that hopefully by the end of this week! Thank you to everyone who reads my blog! <3




Follow me on Facebook too!

~Serena


12 comments:

  1. those pictures are beautiful....they make me wanna go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinkmuffinparis07 -- Thanks! And you should definitely go, it's wonderful!

    Natalie -- I recommend going because it is absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always dreamed about surfing on the beach on Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried surfing while I was there! I have to give Kelly Slater props - surfing is tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's your favorite places you've ever visited?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mie would probably be cameroon,its soo pretty there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a tough question! Probably Paris :) Although the city of Vancouver is gorgeous (when there's no rioting...of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have you seen taken? its a really good movie...since i watched it im kinda scared of that city ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen Taken. I guess I'm glad I didn't see it before I went though haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. So beautiful. Hope I could go there. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...