Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Join me for a Shopping Intervention!

Hey everyone! I have to do this post really quickly, but I wanted to let you know why you might not see a lot of hauls coming up.

So basically, Hadley convinced me to go on this thing called a shopping ban. You've probably heard of it and yes, it is as bad as it sounds! It means that we can't buy anything related to makeup or fashion for... wait for it... 2 weeks! We're trying to really commit to this because over the past few months, our hauls and shopping habits have been insane! It's a legit shopping intervention (that is very needed).

I thought it would be fun to share this with you guys and I want every single one of you to join me! It's a lot easier to commit to something when you have people supporting you all around :) To join me in my Shopping Intervention, do not buy anything fashion or makeup related for 2 weeks. Skincare products (such as face wash, face lotion, etc.) are excluded from the ban because without any lotion, my face would actually hurt. So if you run out of your face wash or something like that, don't freak out - those are completely excluded from the ban!

This may be easier for some of you than you expected, but it may also be a lot tougher! I'm so excited to see how all of us do! Please pass this around on your blogs, facebook pages, twitters, youtube, etc! I want EVERYONE to join :) Post your updates below in the comments section or share them with me via twitter, facebook, youtube, or email!

I hope you'll join Hadley and me for a Shopping Intervention! To find out all of the details about this intervention, click on the shopping intervention page at the top of my blog! It will explain everything you need to get started and I'll be posting any updates I have right on the page!

Have a wonderful week everyone and get started on the intervention TODAY!

~Serena
MakeupBySerena@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...