Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog Update

Hey everyone! So just a quick update! So sorry about not posting on Sunday, I've just been a little stressed for time lately :/ Anyway, I tried posting like 4 new reviews today, but they wouldn't post, so I'll try again tomorrow! I hope you guys can wait until then haha :)

And my other little update, thank you SO much to my first follower! I can't believe I have my first follower! I'm so thankful for everyone who reads my blog, I really am! I can't even explain how much you guys mean to me!

Another thing I've noticed is you guys don't comment... It's fine if you just don't want to, but I would love to talk to you readers out there, so please please please comment! If for privacy reasons, you chose not to comment, please feel free to e-mail me at MakeupBySerena@aol.com ! I love all questions! Even if you're embarrassed to ask them, go ahead because it's completely anonymous unless you tell me about you!

So thanks again to my readers and followers! You mean the world to me and I hope everyone chooses to follow my blog and comment/e-mail me!! Truly, thanks you guys <3

~Serena

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...