So, as it is already a week into April, I thought now would be the perfect time to do my March favorites!
1) Bondi Rescue [Many of you probably just did a little questioning glance when you read those words. But, yes, I am a Bondi Rescue fanatic! If you've never seen Bondi Rescue, it's because it's an Aussie show. Basically, it follows the lifeguards at Bondi Beach around as they save lives throughout the day. Sounds boring, but it's actually one of the most interesting shows I've seen. I have it all recorded at my parents' house (on a channel called Fuel TV) and my friends I have legitit Bondi Rescue watching parties. Don't make fun until you've seen it. Those lifeguards are amazing! If you're an Aussie and reading this, comment below if you watch it or not, or comment even if your not an Aussie because I want to know if you've ever seen it!]
2) Benefit Hoola Bronzer [I actually bought this as a mistake one summer...those sales girls, they're good at what they do... and I really wanted to return it. Fortunately, I waited too long and was no longer able to return it! I love this product because it's simply brown- not orange, not a shimmery mess, but an actual bronzer. I use this a lot in the summer (I sometimes even replace my foundation with it when I'm just running out to Ralph's or something) and use it for contouring in the winter. Overall, I love it... 5 STARS!]
3)NARS Orgasm Blush [I kept hearing about this product and finally decided to buy it. My mom and sister both use this daily, and after purchasing it, I can see why! It has an awesome shimmery pinky coral color that looks good on tons of skin types.]
4) L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotions [I love this for the time of the year when I don't have natural color to my skin. I wrote a whole blog post about it, so check that out for more information on this product!]
5) Too Faced Natural Eye Palette [I can't say enough good things about this product! I just wrote a blog post on this product, so check it out. I love this product so much and recommend to every single person reading this!]
6) Ralph Lauren Hot Perfume [I recieved a huge Ralph Lauren perfume sample set for my birthday maybe a year ago and I loved so many of them! Ever since, I've been a HUGE Ralph Lauren perfume junkie, but my favorite one is Ralph Lauren Hot (although Ralph Lauren Rocks came in a close second). Please go buy this perfume like now! It smells so great, and the bottle is so cute!]
7 and 8) Lush Cosmetics Candy Fluff Egg and Hippy Chick [If you don't know what bath bombs are, go to the nearest Lush store and buy some- I promise you'll be in love! I just bought these two bath bombs from their new Easter collection and love them! They smell so amazing and are adorable!]