Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Formspring!

Hey everyone! I just want to start by saying thank you for following me here! When I started this blog, I had no idea if anyone would support me, but every single one of you has made this expierence all worth it :)

Anyway, you may have noticed a little update on the right column. I have added my facebook, twitter, youtube, and formspring (yes formspring, I'll explain in a second), so that you can easily follow me AND so I don't have to post all that information at the end of every single post :)

Okay so now to the formspring news! I decided to create a formspring page because if you follow me on facebook or twitter, you know I was going to do a questions tag. Well, I decided that instead of sitting down and typing out answers to all these questions I was sent, I could have an ongoing place to answer things and VOILA...I created a formspring! I hope you all ask me anything you've wanted to know :) It doesn't have to be about me either- it can be about makeup, fashion, beauty, life, food, basically anything you can think of!

So anyway, here's my formspring!
http://www.formspring.com/SerenaBosworth

Enjoy! Oh and before I go, I have gotten a lot of requests for not only my new youtube channel (which you can find in the right side column, as well), but also to do lots of blog posts. So basically, I'm gonna be a little busy trying to get everything finished, but I will work as fast as I can to answer all your requests!
Thanks for supporting me :)

~Serena
MakeupBySerena@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. http://www.formspring.me/juicycouture07 just did && follow me back please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just did :) Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...